Saturday, December 12, 2009

Before Katie went to Blessed Sacrament School I had attended a few Christmas programs.
What I remembered was hearing the whole school recite a portion of St. Luke's Gospel.

It reminded me of Linus reciting it in A Charlie Brown's Christmas.
My favorite part.
Well. I like to watch Snoopy ice skate too.
But hearing Linus say, 'that's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown' has always made me glad.
There is not a lot of scripture telling on television.

I think of it as Charles Shultz's beautiful testimony in a way.


Anyway, Patrick brought his iphone and I recorded St. Luke's gospel on Thursday night.




It fell apart at the end. Ah well. You get the idea.

It is a sweet and lovely tradition.





DSC_0690-3cr


The view from our back door.
I'll let you know when I get further than the door to take a picture.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.