Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hearts


DSC_0858


My sister Cindy collects heart shaped rocks.
Last night when I grabbed four potatoes from the bag of potatoes,
I spotted this one.

Of course, I showed Katie and she said, "We should send that to Cindy!"

I took a picture instead.



“I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who has ever lived. I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough.”
~The Notebook
James Garner


“Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.”
~A beautiful Mind
Russell Crow


Thou hast created us for Thyself, and our heart is not quiet until it rests in Thee.
~Saint Augustine


Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.
~Victor Hugo

In the midst of the Christmas hustle, I wish for you the time to listen to the quiet whispers of your heart!


Dec. 18 & 19

If you leave anywhere near Appleton Wisconsin, I think you would really enjoy visiting The Streets Of Bethlehem at the Appleton Alliance church. My friend Amy and her girls are participating in this beautiful tradition for the first time this year and they say it is just wonderful!

Real camels and real babies standing in for baby Jesus :o)

The Streets of Bethlehem



Encourage one another.
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.