Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How do I look?


DSC_0742-3



DSC_0744-2

The green. It's so you, sweetie.

You should carry those garbage lids around all the time, they bring out the green in your eyes.



Do you visit The Sartorialist ?

You should.



How about Oh Joy ?

Both of these blogs take me to places I have yet to go....design-wise, fashion-wise.

They are a fun visit.


Dress up, Again.

DSC_0701-3


DSC_0699-2


DSC_0700-3

I remember when I was nine.
The twins were born.

Our mother had a few very beautiful things to dress up in.
A wonderful silver dress and a lavender petticoat.

I'm afraid the pixie haircut was not very glamourous tho and I don't remember getting into the makeup.
I was a tomboy.

Nine year old Donna would have like these three girls.
They dressed up for an hour or so and then bundled up and played in the snow for the next two hours
and then they colored.

They were happy.
So I was happy.

It was a good day.




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.