Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hats. Family. A new camera.

P1010138


P1010140


Apparently I did not get the memo about making kooky faces.

P1010135

Okay!
I'm in!

Sheesh.


****

Katie got a camera for her birthday. It is a Panasonic. It is pink. It has a leica lens.
This is why I bought it.

You can take pictures right out of the box.
But you can not take very nice ones.
Katie is fearless and willing to learn by doing. That's great!
I'd like to help her get the exposure looking nicer.

I'll let you know what I learn.

Happy day!

It's my dear friend Karen's birthday today! Happy Birthday Karen!


Staying in my pajamas as long as I can today. Puppy walking will bring the lounging to an end, I am sure.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.