Wednesday, May 16, 2012


I was looking at Emma's photos on her FB page last night.
Here are two that brought back....memories.

hill

This is the hill Di and I climbed.
We walked to Coit Tower after lunch in China town.

I don't recommend it.
But I do recommend meeting Di.

photo-3


This was a nice drive.  The scenery was beautiful on the way to Big Sur.
The only thing that bothered me was with all that oceanfront,
you are not allowed to go on the beaches.  And we drove for at least 30 miles.

We just wanted to pull over and walk along the ocean and sit in the sand and put our toes in the water.

Does this not seem odd to you?
I recommend this drive...but do not expect to stop and picnic on a beach.



This has been a public service announcement.




(Matthew and Melinda and Asher are going to San Fran in a few weeks.)


****






******










DSC_0563

Ginny had a play date with Casey.
They had so much fun.  Ginny is still worn out.



****

Happy Wednesday!


Encourage one another,
Donna