Monday, November 05, 2012

Booshay's Day Off

DSC_7136

Can you tell what is happening here?

I think it is a little hard to tell because you don't have the same perspective that we did...


155114_1109048
(not my image)


Emma recalled a little exchange we had at The Art Institute;


Emma:  "I want all of La Grande Jatte tattooed on my back."

Mom:  "Get a T-shirt."


Sunday

****

DSC_7164


"Swim!!"

DSC_7159


"Van Gogh.  He used a lot of paint."


Yeah.  I don't think they are dying to hire me as a tour guide.




****

Katie and I wasted time out by the Observatory when we were visiting Emma a week or so ago.

DSC_7046

The President flew right over our heads.  We think.

I embarrassed Katie by waving like mad.


Up on the rooooof


See.  I did get in the picture.


Hope you have a wonderful week!


Lots of love,
Donna


P.s. Katie is writing a paper.  She may not use any 'to be' verbs.
I would flunk the class. To be sure.