Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween fun.

After watching the Katy Perry Documentary I let Katie watch it.  I do not like the words to most of the songs she writes and change the station usually...but learning about Katy Perry as a person was interesting.

In the audience of one of Katy's concerts were girls dress like this;


It comes from a music video.

For some reason, this resonated with my Katie.


This is the costume I was rooting for.

Kathy Beth Terry won out and Katie had fun putting it all together.

Asher would go as Harry Potter.


Or maybe he wouldn't....



Happy at last!!!


I can knit and quilt and cross stitch and needlepoint.
But I do not have a crafty bone in my body.

Here is the pumpkin Katie threw together yesterday at 4:30.

It's quite pretty.

We kept forgetting to buy the right materials to make the cute ideas we had seen on Pinterest for a whole year!!!

So I said to Katie....put a ribbon on it.

She did.  In her own way.

Happy Halloween.  The holiday for fun and candy and no pressure.  I like it.

Encourage one another,

Thank you for all the great comments yesterday!!!
We are so happy for Matthew and Melinda.

Can not wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl :o)