Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pins this week...





Source: buzzfeed.com via Donna on Pinterest


Click on the picture and it will take you to 22 things you are doing wrong.  It's a fun post.
I have a hard time peeling eggs....I'm going to try the egg peeling tip.





What adorable styling!!!






I want this.  Where can I get a little tree in a pail?





And this pie!!! Oh my goodness.  I am going to try this one day.


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest



I swear.  I'm gonna tear out my upper cabinets and paint every thing white.
This look.  I have dozens of pins of white kitchens with farm sinks with no upper cabinets.
LOVE it so much!



****

Katie and I have special things this weekend.
Katie is trying out for club volleyball.  We have our fingers crossed that she makes the team.
It would be a great way for her to learn and improve!

I will be mentoring a young woman coming all the way from Oklahoma!
I can't wait to meet her and teach her everything I know :o)
Safe travels tomorrow, Kristie!


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Encourage one another,
Donna