Thursday, May 28, 2015

A thousand years. Josh Stefanski.




This young man is the son of my sister Janet's dear friend.
Josh teaches Lauren, Janet's baby.
AND
Danielle, my niece, appears in this very pretty video.

I am sure you will like it!  He is so talented.


When I heard this song on the radio I wanted to see a waltz danced to it.
Wouldn't it be a good waltz song?
One, two three..
One, two, three.




from So You Think You Can Dance





have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed that I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more



Encourage one another,
Donna



12 comments:

  1. (The internet keeps eating my comment; one more try!)

    Beautiful music, and when I first saw the video on Facebook, I thought "man, that pretty brunette looks familiar" Ha! :-)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Josh is so talented!! And such a great guy too!!

    That waltz is really beautiful. I love waltzes and I'm loving slowish dances more these days....I'm getting tired of the....see how fast our feet can go....dances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:38 PM

    I love that song and he played it amazingly...Wonderful video also, and your niece is beautiful.
    Thanks for posting both videos. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one. My son and his bride had this played at their wedding while the attendants were walking down the aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (The internet keeps eating my comment; one more try!)

    Beautiful music, and when I first saw the video on Facebook, I thought "man, that pretty brunette looks familiar" Ha! :-)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. janice11:25 PM

    crying...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:28 AM

    Oh so lovely, thank you for sharing such beautiful music and dancing.
    Reminds me of a quote I read again yesterday by Ray Bradbury:
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." All those in the two videos (and you Donna) know how to let the beautiful stuff out. love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love that song except for the fact that it's one that makes my eyes well up. thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing. I love piano music and that was a lovely way to start my day. Excellent playing, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous version.
    I just wish this song wasn't from that vampire movie. :)

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaTQ5-XfMM

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.