Saturday, July 09, 2005

Art Fair on the Square

Oh goody...

Today is art fair day.

The good part is the beautiful, varied and odd things people create and sell
The bad part is walking in a big circle around the State Capital like zombies.
The sun beats down and there is much wrangling for a spot to see the art.

But I'm not going to think about that...
The crowd will get me down :o)

Susan Hunt-Wulkowicz will be there! I am going to be brave and say hello. I have not met her in person, but she has stopped by Quiet Life.




I finished Katie's poncho/shawl last night. We went to the Sow's Ear and picked out the buttons last night. (The buttons are blue flowers and are at the neckline.)
Katie likes it!

Gotta run!
I'll post photos tonight.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.