Saturday, July 23, 2005

I ran across this website yesterday and it sure is fun and pretty.

The Farm Chicks

Look what you can do with an idea, creativity and some elbow grease :o)

I like that they run an antique show twice a year. Not a store to run on a daily basis...but two special events.

**********

VBS is over.
So much work by so many willing workers!!!

I love hearing the songs;they are loud and wild and they all have big hand motions!
Talk about fun!

The children were invited on stage last night to sing. Most of them love this.
I could see Katie in the back row at first but then I lost her in the crowd.

I said, 'it was too bad you were stuck behind the big kids, I couldn't see you.'

She said, "I didn't want to budge."

Looks like Katie learned a new social skill at VBS.

Don't budge ;o)


Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see

Bluebirds
Singing a song
Nothing but bluebirds
All day long
-Irving Berlin


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.