Wednesday, July 13, 2005






Could we with ink the ocean fill
And were the skies of parchment made
Were every stalk on earth a quill
And every man a scribe by trade
To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry
Nor could the scroll contain the whole
Though stretched from sky to sky


The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell

-Lehman


That is my very favorite word picture...ever.

And I saw it played out yesterday afternoon.
I saw the Love of God played out in a young woman's marriage.

This young wife had a complete transformation of attitude and behavior.

It can be attributed to nothing other than her teachable heart and a powerful but oh so gentle God.

I was really astonished.

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!



The love of God is greater far,
than tongue or pen can ever tell,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.