Monday, July 11, 2005

Sometimes you feel like a meme...
Sometimes you don't.


This meme comes from Julie D.
She is one busy blogger! Sometimes she posts seven things in a day.
It's always fun to visit Julie :o)


5 snacks I enjoy ...


Pringles
French Onion Dip
Coffee Ice Cream
veggies with dip
Candy Bars...mostly chocolate...


5 songs I know all the words to... (upon reflection I seem to know all the words to many songs so this is what pops into my head right now)


Oklahoma
How Great Thou Art
Rudolph the red Nose Reindeer (I can sign this one too :o)
Spring Wind-Greg Brown
Barges (Do you know this song? I learned it at camp. Great harmony!)

5 things I would do with $100,000,000...

Pay off all our debts
Travel
Give, give and give some more
Have a housekeeper and a cook
Live on the ocean

5 locations I would love to run away to...

Italy
England
Maui
New York
Paris


5 things I like doing...

Being with our children
Reading
Going out to eat with my husband
Blogging
Knitting

5 things I would never wear...


Anything skin tight
a tank top and low riders
a mini skirt
heavy black makeup
A nose ring

5 recently seen movies I like...

Vanity Fair- BBC
Pride and Prejudice- BBC
National Treasure
Hitch
In Good Company

5 famous people I'd like to meet...

Elisabeth Elliot
Valerie Shepherd (E. Elliot's daughter)
Regis Philbin
Kelly Rippa
Pat Conroy

5 biggest joys of the moment...

My husband
My children
My faith
My family
Friends
Warm summer days


5 favorite toys...


Yarn and knitting needles
My blog
Dvd player
Our car
The telly


Feel free to answer any or all of this meme in the comments or take it to your blog if you need a little blog prompt.

*************

I watched the BBC Production of Vanity Fair this weekend. It was very, very good.
(How do you like that description :o)

I did not know the story at all. It seemed a bit like Gone with the Wind.
In fact, I read that Margaret Mitchell was accused of copying much of the story.
Oh but it is quite a wonderful story. See if you can track this one down. I waited at least four months for this Dvd from the library and it came with nary a scratch!

The acting is brilliant and the characters are rich.
The music is obnoxious.

I highly recommend this production.

Has anyone read the book? Perhaps I should try again.

Now that Emma is home, I just might watch it again with her :o)
It's only six hours long :o)

*************

Katie starts First Act Academy this morning! They will be performing Peter Pan by the end of the week! Oh this is going to be fun!

Hope all is well with you and that you were all able to rest up over the weekend!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.