Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Okay...that's enough of that!
You all need to come out of your shells!
Two comments in two days...well that's just depressing!

Is everyone at the beach? Enjoying their summer?

Ya better be :o)

I understand you have better things to do :o)

But....





Make my day! Just leave a crumb today to say you came by...
How's it goin'?
Whatcha doin'?
Seen a good movie?
Read a good book?

I just can't bear another goose egg today :o)



Jo was talking about what heaven would be like on her blog the other day. She imagined she might be assigned a chore.

Here is the comment I left in her box,


Okay...in my heaven I will have a perfect body. I will be able to eat whatever I want and keep that perfect body.

And chores!!!You have got to be kidding. No one told me about no stinkin' chores!

Please say it ain't so!

I plan to sit at Jesus' feet all day. That is what I plan on doing in heaven.
Wings would be nice!
I'll give tours and take pictures, gather with saints and sing lovely songs.

But chores....oh no.


How does heaven look to you?

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.