Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Feast

Appetizer
When do you feel impatient?

Salad
How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?

Soup
Name a book you would like to see made into a movie.

Main Course
If you could thank one teacher for what they taught you, who would it be and what would you thank them for?

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of pie?



Show us your quilts!

Kim has requested we show her our quilts.
(I met Kim by following her link in my comments! We have a lot in common!)




This one turned out just how I wanted it to look....and I love it for that. It was also my most difficult quilt to piece.



This is Emma's baby quilt. I loved the bunny fabric for my little girly.
You know how I love yarn....I love fabric just as much :o)


******************


Someone else you can finally visit is....drumroll please....

Just Janet


Yep! That's our little Janet. My sweet baby sister!
She set up a blog so that she could comment at certain other blogs...

And well, I nagged her to post something. And she finally did!

She says she will not be posting often..but I spied a soup recipe over there this morning!

Please go and say hello to Janet and leave her a comment! Perhaps this will encourage her to share more of her wit, wisdom...and food!


Well....that's all folks!
See ya in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.