Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Online treasure

In searching the internet for pictures for the blog last night I came across The Baldwin Project.
I have been to this site before...a long time ago.

Below is a link to just one of the many online classics for children.
Thank you Baldwin Project :o)

Story of the Pilgrims





I noticed on Sandy's page yesterday that she had nice, big, cloth napkins on her Thanksgiving table.
(Your table looked very warm and inviting, Sandy)

Do you prefer cloth napkins?

I know, I do.

I have a few very old white napkins...and I can probably round up six. But it might be time for some new ones.

Where can one purchase those nice, big, restaurant-style napkins?

**********

I made my first pumpkin pie on Sunday night. I used a store bought pie crust and whipped up the custardy insides from scratch. It turned out very well ( although it took ten minutes less than the called for time) Pumpkin pie is a family favorite so I am happy to know how to make it. It was super easy!

If you don't already have a pumpkin pie recipe and you would like one, let me know in the comments and I will post the one I made.


I sure like Thanksgiving!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.