Wednesday, November 23, 2005





Man....that illustration sure says a lot about our culture doesn't it?
It's brilliant, isn't it?


*********

I am going to make a cheesecake for Thanksgiving, along with two pumpkin pies.
I know that sounds like a weird thing to make but both Emma and Patrick Jr. have mentioned that they love cheesecake so I will make one for them.

I am going to use a recipe I found here
I saw a show on the Food Network about Cheesecakes and this recipe stood out as the one to make. It uses a strange ingredient. Cottage Cheese. I think this may create a lighter cheesecake than the ones found in New York.
Cross your culinary fingers for me :o)


*********

A Psalm of Thanksgiving

Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth.
Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
Know that the LORD Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;

We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him; bless His name.
For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting,
And His faithfulness to all generations.

~Psalm 100

Encourage one another,
Donna

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, friends!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.