Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh, this could be a very fun day on the old blog!


How would you like to see where everyone lives...who visits Quiet Life?
A new mapping tool is making it's way around the internet.

Here is my map. I am all alone :o)

Quiet Life Frappr Map

Go on over and add yourself to the Quiet Life map!

If you do not want your exact city listed, choose the zip code of a large/different city nearby.




I love to stare at this map and name the big cities that glow, bright in the night.

I see Omaha.

And about the Frappr map...I would love to see your faces...but if that is not possible, just add your town and leave a little note!

Thanks!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.