Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dearest Cyber-friends,

You made my sister's day yesterday! We were on the phone three times yesterday laughing and marveling at her comment ticker full of lovely birthday wishes!
I even talked to Janice (it's been way too long) and she came out of hiding and hit the blogs!!! Janice was Janet's 40th comment! Isn't that perfect twin mojo?

I wanted to show my appreciation to you all...and since I can not knit FIFTY-FOUR pairs of lovely wool socks....I am going to draw a name and give away a pair of gorgeous, hand-dyed, hand knit socks.






(There were 54 unique visitors to Janet's comment box yesterday. I have taken Janice, Janet and myself out of the drawing)

Drum roll please.....









Julie D., you are the winner :o)

Congratulations!


Thank you all for the kindness shown to my sister and to me.


The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. ~Oscar Wilde



How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a weary world.
~William Shakespeare



All y'all earn an 'A' in encouragement!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.