Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's grey.
It's cold.

We have a soccer game far, far away today.

Is this Emma's last high school soccer game???

Nope. Next Thursday. Her last high school game. Ever.
That will be a moment to remember.

She may play in college. If that all works out. We'll see.



I had a dream last night that Emma didn't get into Moody Bible College due to her ACT score. She needed two more points.


Why am I dreaming about her scores?


Cause I'm the mom, that's why.

It's my job to do the guiding and a little of the pushing.

I would like her take the test one more time...she has taken it twice and really doesn't want to take it again.

So, how hard do I push?

I'm not so good at letting go entirely and letting the chips fall.

But, it feels like I am not doing my best.

When is it her responsibility, to be responsible?


I really do, ultimately, trust God.
And know she is in good hands.



But, we still have to plan...in order to move forward.

Oh my. It's difficult to walk this line.


These are my 'worrisome years.'



Did your parents push you to get things done, to make a plan?

Were you on your own?

Can you remember that far back? :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.