Friday, November 24, 2006

Hi there!

Hope your day was a great big success :o)
I posted that Scooby Doo cause he is so funny and makes me smile :o)
Believe it or not, I don't think I have ever seen a whole episode of Scooby Doo...but I know how he talks.
Like Astro and a bit like Tigger.
Woo-who-who-who!!!


I wanted to tell you about a fun game we played over at the relatives house yesterday.

It is called Ticket to Ride.





This link will tell you all about the game.
Emma just now tells me she played this in England with the Waldeckers last summer.
She also said it was the #1 board game in Germany in 2004.

************

Guess who has been shopping already this morning?

Moi.

Yep.

Bought something.


But, I did not leave the comfort of my computer seat.

So smart :o)


Really I didn't plan on buying anything today.
But, this pattern just became available so I ponied up the five buckeroooos
and now I'm excited to knit a pattern designed by beautiful and talented, Wendy.


************


Do you go out into the fray to shop today?
I don't.
Millions love it, love it, love it!

But not me.
I feel a bit un-American :o)

Emma, however, will be working all day today and tomorrow at Old Navy.
She's young. She will not complain.

Enjoy those leftovers...
and your families :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.