Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Katie has a filling today.

I was not going to tell her.
That it might hurt a little.
Emma told me I should tell her.
So I did.

She took the news with a calm 'uh huh'.

Phew.

I can imagine crying and wailing. Really.
(Katie does not handle the hair brushing well.)

My sister Cindy, screamed and kicked and had a fit one time at the dentist.
Oh it was a shocker!

How old were you Cindy?

It was rather scary, back then, wasn't it?

Until today, the Dentist is a place of smiles and attention for Miss Katie. ( She even wants to work there.)
I'll let you know what she thinks after today.


*********


Emma took Katie to Flushed Away last Sunday. They both liked it very much. Emma especially liked the setting. London, England.


********

Who will win?

Emmitt or Mario?

I called in five times for Mario.

It seems Emmitt has the popular vote.
But this is not a popularity contest.
It's dancing with the stars.

Mario wins!

(Bring it on)

********

Someone very special is celebrating her One Year Blogiversary!

Please stop by and give her a little encouragement.
(Which means leave a comment :o)
It would mean a lot to her.

We Glyman girls live for the comments.

Well...not entirely...but you get the drift :o)

(Her post for today is not up yet as it's 7:28am...you may need to give her a little time as she is in Arizona. But don't let that stop ya!)


******


Thanks for being such loyal readers, visitors and commenters to my blog.
It would be rather lonely without ya!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.