Monday, November 19, 2007

Are you taking a Christmas picture this year?

Do you do that?

Do you send pictures of your whole family? Just the children?


I have sent a picture for 24 years.

20071119_1415

This is our first.

Oh my goodness.

Wow.

This year with Matthew married and Patrick so far away and not in any recent picture I am toying with just a picture of the girls.

I am having a hard time leaving the boys out. (and Melinda too :o) )

And if I get a picture with everyone who comes to the wedding on Saturday...well....it's everyone except Patrick Jr.

That just seems cruel. Patrick Jr. is not the kind of guy who would care.

But I do.


So those of you, who have gone before me, and I know there are not many....since I am the old timer around here....

What do you do, when your family grows up and moves away?







Here is a picture I took of Katie yesterday afternoon.

She wasn't too thrilled and kept complaining.

I love it.


20071118_1410.jpg-3

Warm wishes and Christmas blessings.



I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet...
But this takes planning.
So bare with me :o)


What do you think?

Advice please.

And, no, I am not planning on using that solo picture of Katie.
I was just practicing.


Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. ~Henri Cartier-Bresson



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.