Saturday, November 24, 2007

Beautiful Wisconsin

Beautiful Wisconsin
Yesterday Morning



*********



Movies with a dream......

I think I love them.

Last night The Family Man was on, and I was able to watch the last hour of it.

I spoke of this movie last year on our anniversary.

It is the movie where the couple say the important words, "I choose us."



As I sit here this morning wondering if I like this type of dream sequence movie, I am listing the movies that use this plot style in my head.

Immediately I think of Peggy Sue Got Married.
Which I like a lot despite Nick Cage's oddball performance.

And then there is everyone's favorite It's a Wonderful Life.

The Wizard of Oz used a dream sequence way back in 1939.

Who doesn't love Big with Tom Hanks. (who by the way has a Myspace page, for real)
We jut love Tom Hanks at our house.

And the sweet and fun Thirteen going on Thirty with the equally likable Jennifer Garner.

Now this list is quite a nice list of really good movies.

Can you think of others?



***********


Hey!

I forgot to do the Friday Feast yesterday!!!
It didn't feel like a friday to me, I guess :o)

Let's do the Saturday Six!


1. What is the temperature, right now, where you live?

It's 26 degrees here.


2. What movie do you want to see next?

I think we will go see Enchanted. It looks good.


3. Salty or Sweet?

Chocolate covered peanuts.


4. Gift card to Starbucks or Barnes and Noble?

Bookstore please.


5. When you blow out your candles, what do you wish for?

World Peace


6. What is the secret to a happy marriage?


See you in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna

My creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.