Wednesday, November 28, 2007





So happy for Helio and Julieanne!

What a tremendous surprise.

I wish the show would announce how close it was, because I just know it must have been super close.

Melb and Maks were wonderful and amazing and I was wishing they would have tied :o)

Oh man! And how about Sabrina's final turn on the dance floor! She showed who really should have won!
Wow!

( You know there is wonderful chemistry between the couples when you want them all to marry one another.
Yeah. Hopeless romantic.)

Fun times.


*******

Pinky is clean and smells and looks wonderful.
Thank you all for the great stuffed animal cleaning advice.
I just tossed her in the regular wash inside a pillow case!

All clean :o)


*********


I am faltering on the calendar idea.
I uploaded and prepared 10 pictures the other day.
And now I can't remember where I put them or how I did it.

Honestly, when I learn something brand new on the computer, I forget the steps so easily.

And then I am scared the quality won't be very good. Seeing the pictures on the computer screen is very different than printing them off. I have not been 100% satisfied yet.
Oh the stress. I don't know if it's worth it.
I would just die if the pictures were too light or off.

So I will try one more time today to figure it out...and see if I am willing to take the chance.


Plus, Ree has a calendar out that looks really nice and deluxe and the price is right......

***********

Sunset November



We had a really amazing sunset last night.
No photoshop necessary!
Or should I say yesterday afternoon...
This is the view from our back yard.




************

Before

sooc
Before photoshop editing.




After

lessons
This is the view inside the house. Katie's learning cursive.


Lightroom b&w
Had to share the black and white version.
I heart Lightroom black and white.


*******

It's Wednesday, so let's play....

What's Worse Wednesday!

Christmas Shopping or Shoveling five inches of snow.

What's worse?



See you in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.