Friday, November 23, 2007

20071122_1514

It's just not as easy as it looks!

I am not at all interested in shooting wedding photography,
I am interested in shooting couples. (Engagement shoots)

They look so fun and relaxed and romantic.

This however was my lame attempt of shooting Matthew and Melinda snuggling....

As you can see, it is not what I was going for.

I suppose taking pictures of a couple during the Packer game is a less than perfect set up :o)

And the fact that Matthew isn't too comfortable being all lovey dovey with his honey in front of his mother....

but other than that....
it makes me laugh to look at it....and for that alone, it is blogworthy.

Here are three amazing wedding/engagement photographers.
They are rock stars in my eyes.

If you have some time today, visit their sites.

They are really inspiring!

Jessica Claire

Anna Kuperberg

The Blog is Found


*****************


And speaking of the Packers....

10-1

That is unheard of!!!

And we like it!


I predicted a run to the Superbowl way back in Sept.
Oh yes, I did.

Remember, I was trying to entice the boys to move back to Wisconsin???

Yeah. I called it.

I win.

Nothing.

bummer.


************

I stayed up late last night to catch up on my missed television shows.

Grey's made me cry and cry.
I love that Ava showed up.

And I tell ya....superb acting on Bailey's part.


*****************


One more bad thanksgiving photo.

I tell ya.....turkey and photography just don't mix at our house.

20071122_1517.jpg-2
But nail biting and Packer games, apparently do.


Happy day of eating leftovers!

Encourage one another,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.