Friday, August 14, 2009
Before you were born edition.
1. Of television programs that aired before you were born, what’s your favorite?
2. What person of historical significance was from your neighborhood or city?
3. What’s a story that’s often been told about someone in your family in the years before you came along?
4. Which of previous generations’ dumb mistakes (in deed or thought) baffles you the most?
5. What aspect of life in the good old days would you love to see a return to?
ht to fridayfive.org
we have had enough of me blabbing away this week.
It's your turn to share!
"In a very real sense not one of us is qualified, but it seems that God continually chooses the most unqualified to do his work, to bear his glory. If we are qualified, we tend to think that we have done the job ourselves. If we are forced to accept our evident lack of qualification, then there's no danger that we will confuse God's work with our own, or God's glory with our own."
— Madeleine L'Engle
Encourage one another,
p.s. Can't wait to see your answers!