Saturday, August 15, 2009

I had the most delightful senior photo shoot yesterday afternoon.

At first glance, I saw she was tall and beautiful and could see the sparkle in her eyes.

DSC_7839-2

And then I took a picture of her and I could immediately see that the camera loved her.

DSC_8102-2bl

DSC_8152-2bl

Truly a natural beauty!
I don't think she knows how stunning she is...and what a beautiful thing that is!
Humble. Strong. Smart. Lovely.

DSC_8131-2bl



DSC_7930-2cr

DSC_8369-edbl

I came home and uploaded the pictures and was just over the moon happy with how these turned out!
Can't wait for her to see them!

Thank you, Lexie!


*****


Thank you for playing along with the Friday Five yesterday! It was so fun to read your responses!

We have a busy day ahead of us! Hopefully we will visit a museum I have wanted to see for three years and go to a Mexican restaurant we saw on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

Doesn't that sound like a great plan?

Have you been to any of the restaurants shown on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives?
We have been to a few.

Ree took us to a fantastic bar-b-que joint in her town! It has not been on Guy's show....but it was killer!
Brisket, baby. My first brisket. I want some more. Now!


Bye for now!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.