Friday, August 07, 2009

DSC_6973

Let's start at the very beginning...

Katie thought the airplane ride was interesting.

She was quite brave. I held her hand and prayed on take off and landing.
I didn't tell her. I just held her hand.

DSC_6998

Somehow I birthed a Jamacian.

No worries, mon.


DSC_7080

We arrived at the ranch at 6:00. This cheery note welcomed us.
We were told to make ourselves at home.

DSC_7082

We did not need to be told twice.

"This is like heaven." exclaimed Kaite.

DSC_7101

DSC_7106

Par-tay!!!

DSC_7134

An early morning round up.

DSC_7139

We were blessed with a gorgeous morning complete with a stunning sunrise!

DSC_7148

DSC_7151


Ree was there :o)
She reinacted scenes from Gone with the Wind.

Well...not really. But this reminded me of the part where Scarlet says,

"As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again."

DSC_7180

The workers crossed a highway.
They managed without incident.

DSC_7189

We had such fun following the ranchers and their helpers around the ranch.
And taking pictures. Lots and lots of pictures!

Isn't Ree pretty. And tall. And really really kind and fun and sweet!

DSC_7248

I was tickled to see this on the photostream...
Can't wait to plug it into photoshop to help it out a bit.

Love the action, tho!!!

DSC_7264

This is one helpful, adorable cowgirl!!!

DSC_7314

Please excuse this un-photoshopped picture.
I just thought you would like to see these dolls!



That's the wonderful view from here so far!

Lovely people.
Grand vistas.

Beautiful.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.