Saturday, August 01, 2009

DSC_6612-2


DSC_6608

I have had my eye on this shower curtain for over two years.
It makes me like the bathroom a little bit more.

I think I will hang a few black and white prints in black frames. That might help.

Little bit at a time.

That's how it goes.

DSC_6620-2

I took Katie to the Goodman Aquatic Center for the first time this summer.
Can you believe that? It's been a cold summer!

Anyway, they have new solar heaters for the pool so the water was nice and warm.


And the setting. I LOVE the setting.

DSC_6667-2

Katie jumps and bobs more than she swims.
Remind me to sign her up for more swimming lessons next spring.


DSC_6670-2

Do you know how hard it is for me NOT to take pictures of all the adorable little children at the pool?

It's murder, I tell ya!



****



"As for me, I know nothing else but miracles,
Whether I walk the streets of Manhattan,
Or dart my sight over the roofs of houses toward the sky,
Or wade with naked feet along the beach just in the edge of the water,
Or stand under the trees in the woods,
Or talk by day with any one I love,
Or sleep in bed at night with any one I love,
Or watch honey bees busy around the hive of a summer forenoon...
Or the wonderfulness of the sundown,
Or of stars shining so quiet and bright,
Or the exquisite delicate thin curve of the new moon in spring...
What stranger miracles are there?"
- Walt Whitman




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.