I didn't like yesterday's Friday Five so I am using one of their quizzes from last year, Jan. 31st.
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A white horse.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
How to maintain a weightloss.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm going to Weight Watchers.
Roy Rogers Riders Club Rules:
1. Be neat and clean.
2. Be courteous and polite.
3. Always obey your parents.
4. Protect the weak and help them.
5. Be brave but never take chances.
6. Study hard and learn all you can.
7. Be kind to animals and take care of them.
8. Eat all your food and never waste any.
9. Love God and go to Sunday school regularly.
10. Always respect our flag and our country
Feel free to share your Saturday Five.