Wednesday, May 19, 2004

www.art.com




-Art by Gio Mondelli

AMERICA
Henry van Dyke

I love thine inland seas,
Thy groves of giant trees,
Thy rolling plains;
Thy rivers' mighty sweep,
Thy mystic canyons deep,
Thy mountains wild and steep,
All thy domains;

Thy silver Eastern strands,
Thy Golden Gate that stands
Wide to the West;
Thy flowery Southland fair,
Thy sweet and crystal air,
O land beyond compare,
Thee I love best!



I just love searching around art.com
The wide open vista are my absolute favorites. Never mind the mountains and trees...I love the clouds. I don't mind a drive through Illinois or Nebraska...not boring for me.

Content to gaze skyward am I.

Encourage one another,
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.