Thursday, June 15, 2006

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much.

~Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis


I love that quote. But it haunts me.

There have been so many mistakes. So much drama. Such a temper.

I know I am forgiven.

But there are no do overs with our children. You only have a certain amount of time to teach them and assist in training their character.

And all the while you are training theirs...yours is being trained too.


It's serious business, this raising of children.


Although I was doing by best at the time....I wish I had done better.

And now for the boys, I pray.

I prayed then. I pray now.

I will always pray.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.