Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?

I don't remember having a lunch box, really.
When we were little we came home for lunch.
When we were older we took brown bags or bought hot lunch.

I have, however, always loved the look of;





And I would have adored this one;




Isn't that the most creative handle for a lunch box? Not too comfy to carry. But very clever.

(see Quiet Life Jan. 31, 2004)



It's funny, now that I think of it...

When Patrick Jr. went to First Grade I informed the Principal that Patrick would be coming home for lunch. He looked at me and said, "Well, no one goes home for lunch!"

"Oh, I would still like him to come home for lunch. Thank you."

(I'm such a rebel :o)


If you took a lunch...what was in it?
What was your favorite thing to find in your lunch?





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.