Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Look at what I found this morning!

A Homeschool Yearbook.

Made by the homeschoolers....and it looks fantastic!

Check it out!


I have been involved with a yearbook as Head Photographer at Hillsdale my senior year (Where I took many pictures of Dana's husband...he was in a lot of groups :o)

But I was not involved in the editing and "construction" stage.

My boys (especially Matthew) really enjoy their yearbooks from Faith Christian School.

I am going to think about this for the next month, very seriously.

Emma would love such a fantastic keepsake!



Have any of you worked on a yearbook committee?
Is Microsoft Publisher easy to use?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.