Thursday, June 08, 2006

Unlikely Playmates :o)






Oh, playmate,
come out and play with me
my dolly's got the flu
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo....


Okay...so I looked up the words to that song and I'm a bit off...but this is how I remember my mother singing it.
She told me that when she was little, you didn't knock on the door, you called to your friends from the sidewalk.

Yohoo....Sally! Can you come out and play!!!


"Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way." ~Pamela Dugdale


"If you can't play nicely with your sister's, you can't play with anyone else!"
~Esther Jean


"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero." ~Marc Brown


"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family." ~Thomas Jefferson



"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.