Tuesday, June 06, 2006





Really, I'm not superstitious at all.

But today's date is a rather creepy one, isn't it!

6.6.6

the sign of the beast



I have always like this Bible verse;


Ye are of God, my little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4


If you go read all of 1 John 4, you will find that they are speaking of Evil spirits.
("This is the spirit of the antichrist that, as you heard, is to come, but in fact is already in the world." 1 John 4:3)

But I worry not. I believe what the good book says.

Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world!


I call that blessed assurance.... against all creepy, evil things!






But just for fun...here are some more angels to watch over you today :o)






har har


Encourage one another,
Donna- who will remember all day to Whom she belongs.


Update****

That wonderfully funny dance guy made an appearance on The Today Show this morning.
I found the clip;

Judson on the Today Show

His Evolution of Dance has been viewed twenty million times in the last month! Wow!

Thank you Jeaneen and Peter for the head's up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.