Friday, April 25, 2008

Crissy, Bug. Eyes., and a feast.








Our dear blog-sistah Crissy is hosting a photography contest. She would love to see your most special, favorite-ist picture of a mother or a grandmother and her children/child. This contest is very near to her heart and I would love to see Crissy blessed with lots of gorgeous images. So go on over to her website and send her a winner. And the winner....they will get two really cool photoshoppie prizes. Check. it. out.

Click on that orange flower up above and it will whisk you right on over to Crissy's!

(Hey does anyone have a copy of mom in her white sunglasses holding Janice?
Oh! how I love that photograph!)

By the way, the photograph can be new or vintage.
Crissy is an expert at repairing vintage photographs with photoshop,
so I'm sure she will delight in ALL of your entries.



************

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird.

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate?

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.

Dessert

Describe your sleeping habits.



Good questions. But that voting one...it might stir things up a bit. Remember where you are :o)
Opinions are fine, but be kind. 'kay. Cause I just can't stand internet fighting.
It makes me feel all uncomfortable.


**********


There, wasn't that nice of me to put non-television related diversions first.

I know many of you don't watch television, but this week it seems to be what I feel like blogging about.

So feel free to skip this portion. It won't hurt my feelings or raise my hackles. (What the?)


hack*el :the hairs on the back of a person's neck, thought of as being raised when the person is angry or hostile


Well. I'll. be.



Grey's Anatomy:

I don't know? Trying too hard. A little raunchy. Men with nice hair. Izzy must go.

And the animal theme voice over. Forced and not my cup of tea.


Chime in any time.


Lost:

Huh? Bug Eyes releases the Smoke Monster. Did Robert Ludlum write this? Where is Jason Borne?
The Sahara? What is that weapon? Penny's father still hasn't found the Island. Penny is in danger. Wow.



Share your thoughts with me please. I really do love talking about Lost.

Even tho......our video store is missing #5 of season One. So I am stalled on the back story.

But I am enjoying the new ones nonetheless.



********

I wanted to share a few more pictures from this week that amused me or made us laugh.

20080422_9143

She's a Brick. House. She's migh-ty, migh-ty.....

No. She does not work out. Just youth and genes.


20080422_9137
And this made us smile.

20080422_9072-2
And this surprise-self-portrait amused me....a lot.


What a fun week!

Thank you for the camaraderie in the comments box!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.