Friday, January 09, 2009

20090108_4425-2

Emma has had a busy week, snowboarding and running to Missouri in a day!
But she was home and I begged to take a quick picture as she was leaving once again.

I took five pictures.

This one was my favorite.

Isn't that a cool scarf?






Let's do something light and breezy and super fun.


!. What was the best book you read last year?
2. What was the best movie you saw last year?
3. What is your favorite television show?
4. How many children did you want when you were little and how many do you actually have?
5. Cats or Dogs? (Oh boy, I'm asking for it :o)



Yesterday's discussion was very valuable to me.
Thank you for taking part and doing so with love and respect for others.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.