Friday, January 23, 2009

20090121_4626sea-cinnbw

When Katie was born, one of the first things I noticed about her, besides how tiny she was, was the cleft in her chin.

I remember thinking, where did you get that little cleft in your chin?
And I turned to look at Patrick.
And there it was.
He has a cleft in his chin and I had not really noted it.


DSC_0872-2

You can't always see it.

Look at how those little teeth have changed in a year.


***


How about some Fill-ins today?


1. Oh, I am so _____!

2. _____ changes, big and little.

3. During _____, I _____.

4. _____; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be _____.

6. _____ is my favorite gadget.


Those look kind of fun!



****


I am headed to a "Spa Day" today. My husband, Patrick, gave me this luxurious treat for Christmas gift. He is always so generous!
I'm a little nervous. You know, something new, all alone. I usually have my sisters or daughters along for this sort of thing.
But. I'm a big girl. I shall bear it bravely.


Have fun with those fill-ins and I will come back to join the fun later this afternoon.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.