Friday, January 30, 2009

**
Taking care of business.


I was tagged with a little photo challenge.

Sixth folder, sixth picture.


20080605_1783sharp

Tag.
You're it.


Remember the color green.

I love that color of green.

I think I need to set up winter/shop in a warm place.

I know a photographer from New Jersey who goes to Hawaii every winter and conducts business from there.

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Patrick! Oh Patrick! Do you think we can go to Hawaii for three months?
Pretty please???








Back to reality.

A mighty sweet reality.



20090129_4782-2




"You'd find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair," said Anne reproachfully. "People who haven't red hair don't know what trouble is."


happy dance



On to the Friday Fill in!


1. I'd really like _____ right now.

2. _____ is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is _____.

4. _____ Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like _____.

6. _____ on and on.




Those are kind of odd, aren't they?

Katie brought home a Judy Blume book from the school library.

What do you think about Judy Blume?

Well written?
Appropriate for a 3rd grader? (I'm thinking no.)
Twaddle?

What are your 3rd graders favorite chapter books?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.