Friday, January 02, 2009

20090101_4298-2 copy

How Katie and I love when Carrie comes over to play. She was in town again yesterday and we never, ever tire of her cheery visits.

I never tire of taking her picture :o)

And since Amy and Lynn were missing one another (as I noted in the comments yesterday), I arranged a little get together.

They were so excited to see one another and instantly started comparing math curriculum and English programs.

It was like old times :o)


We have loads of Boucher's in town this weekend and my sister Cindy is even coming for an unexpected visit!

Super Fun!


Oh my gosh. It's Friday.

Do we want to do a Friday five?



Here is one of the very first Friday Fives I ever did, way back in 2004.

I will leave my OLD answers up and change them to new answers in the comments.


1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Roy Rogers

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A white horse.

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
Salzburg, Austria

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
How to maintain a weightloss.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm going to Weight Watchers.


Hoping the comments start working in 2009!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.