Friday, January 02, 2009
How Katie and I love when Carrie comes over to play. She was in town again yesterday and we never, ever tire of her cheery visits.
I never tire of taking her picture :o)
And since Amy and Lynn were missing one another (as I noted in the comments yesterday), I arranged a little get together.
They were so excited to see one another and instantly started comparing math curriculum and English programs.
It was like old times :o)
We have loads of Boucher's in town this weekend and my sister Cindy is even coming for an unexpected visit!
Oh my gosh. It's Friday.
Do we want to do a Friday five?
Here is one of the very first Friday Fives I ever did, way back in 2004.
I will leave my OLD answers up and change them to new answers in the comments.
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A white horse.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
How to maintain a weightloss.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm going to Weight Watchers.
Hoping the comments start working in 2009!
Encourage one another,