Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sneak Peek

The night before we left for the wedding, I had a fantastic photoshoot with the sweetest, prettiest family!

Even tho I get nervous each time I meet a new family,
it always turns out wonderful.


DSC_4426-2

This little Gerber baby needed her first official baby shots! Her mom is a darn good photographer but it's nice to have someone come along to capture the whole family. Mommy included ;o)


DSC_4116-2bw

DSC_4075-2

DSC_4232-2bw


DSC_4194-2

DSC_4652-2

We ended the night with a happy smile and some lovely bokeh! Yay!

I love looking at these pictures. They make me so happy. Such a precious time for a family.
And it goes by so quickly!



*****

1960's Chicka :o)

I remember when....

You were a tiny one. I was so happy to have a little girl.
I was so afraid something bad would happen to you.

We had our two happy, bright boys and now we had a little girl.

It was too good to be true.

But nothing bad happened.

It took about a year to stop feeling that way.

I love you.



DSC_5879-23

And this bright, shining addition to our family.

A tiny baby to join all the grown ups.

Our millennium surprise.

You are so loved, Katie Gracie Boucher.


I remember when...


I remember.
I realize.
I give thanks.



Encourage one another,
Donna

Vacation posts to resume tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.