Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well....maybe she is a weirdo?!?


Well...maybe she is a weirdo!

Katie likes it when people think she is funny. It's one of her favorite things.
Just like me. So when I told her the title for this picture...
she laughed.




***


DSC_6123


Did I tell you I made strawberry jam for the first time last month?

It's delicious but runny.

I followed the directions EXACTLY.

I hate when that happens. Following directions should count for something.

I don't think I am cut out for this trying new recipes and cooking thang.

(And by the way, I spell recipes wrong nearly every time I write it. Perhaps it's a sign.)



Pop!

DSC_6112

It's that time of year again!



And LOOK!

DSC_6104DSC_6106

It's the ice cream truck!!!
Mom!!! Do you have a dollar???
Hurry!!!

The Ice Cream Man!!!



Exciting stuff, I tell ya!
Hooray for July!


What would you choose from the Ice Cream truck?

I think I would pick a Dreamcicle.
Or a Chocolate Eclair bar.




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.