Friday, July 31, 2009

I saw this on the news last night.





Oh my goodness. Is that ever funny?





Friday Fill-ins!


1. It's time for _____.

2. _____; it's not a bad place for _____.

3. I must be _____

4. _____ is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My _____ is simply _____.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was _____.




Thank you to Fridayfillin.blogspot.com


DSC_6519-23


I'm going to totally honest here. I was trying to emulate Sheye yesterday.
On a scale of 1 to 10.

I give myself a 3.

Ah well. If you don't try. You don't learn.


Sheye's pictures are just glorious and pink and delicious and dreamy.

Sheye Rosemeyer

Dear Sheye,
I love your style so very much.
I want to live in that pink and pretty world.
You inspire me.

Love ,
Miz Booshay





***

The bathroom is done. I give that a three also.
Today I will purchase a pretty shower curtain from Anthropologie and I hope that pretty purchase brings the room up to a 5.

I will take a picture later and post it tomorrow.


***

I have been thoroughly loving So You think You Can Dance this season.
I can not believe my favorite, Evan, is still in it.
And Kayla. She has been in the bottom so many times, but boy is she a powerhouse.

I loved watching the dances they brought back last night.
How great and passionate is Chelsea? Wow.


***

After the third time trying to read The Brother's Karamazov, I have decided to scrap it.
I tried, I really tried.
I am reading Vanity Fair now. It's going much better.



I have been inspired by Susan Wise Bauer once again;

Stop cleaning the kitchen and read a book

Not just for homeschool moms :o)





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.