The temperature was in the high 30's and it felt like heaven.
The sun was so warm there was barely a chill.
Katie and I tagged along with Emma's friends for a little sledding. Katie pooped out quickly. She spotted some children playing at a swingset, um...playstructure, and she thought it looked like more fun.
I have to say that in 24 years of living in Wisconsin this is the first time I have been to a playground in the snowy winter.
Here is how a pair of little mohair mittens look after making a snow angel :o)
The following is shamelessly lifted right off of Kate's page at Under the Sky.
"For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutritional health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
CONCLUSION:Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you."
That cracks me up! My mind is a whirl with all of the differing weight loss solutions. It's crazy really.
May the sun shine warmly on your face today.