Thursday, January 27, 2005

A Good Thing times 31

I was intrigued by Samantha's list of 31 things I don't understand.
For a few days, I wondered about my own list. And it just didn't fit me.
I couldn't come up with many.

But I still felt like making a list today.

Very Good Things
Not in any particular order.

1. Math U See Geometry
2. Sisters
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Diet Dr. Pepper
5. Neil Young's Greatest Hits CD
6. Woolen Clogs
7. Above freezing temps
8. Homemade polar fleece blankets
9. Potato Soup
10. Laughing
11. Singing
12. Praying
13. Longaberger baskets
14. The Well Trained Mind books
15. Alpaca yarn
16. Kisses
17. A reliable car
18. Harmony--musical and otherwise
19. Giving
20. Hand-me downs
21. Remembering
22. Pretty smiles
23. Hearing thank-you
24. Enstrom's toffee
25. Jeopardy
26. Tiaramasu at The Great Dane
27. Comments from YOU, yes, you!
28. Gateway to Joy by Elisabeth Elliot
29. Handmade quilts
30. Dry roads
31. Patrick's work ethic

Okay. I'm not going to fuss over that list.
It's just what it is....for today.

I encourage you to think about all of the good things you have been blessed with.
Sometimes the good is overshadowed by the stresses of our busy lives...but they are there, right under our noses.

*smack*

That was a little peck on your cheek :o)



--Little Seamstress by Jessie Wilcox-Smith (another very good thing)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.