Monday, January 10, 2005

One Skein!



Who would have thought that little ball of yarn could make another whole mitten. Not me.

Knitting can be very exciting!

_______________

Back to life, back to reality

A full, real week of school, with all the fixin's that is!

This time of year I look over the materials and adjust the time spent on each subject. Everything except Latin looks fine. Even though Emma spends 45 minutes on her Henle Latin four days a week, she will need to increase her pace.
We only 'do school' for nine months but if need be Emma will be a Latin scholar in the summer too.

Emma also has a very full week of playing indoor soccer. Four games in eight days!
Indoor soccer is really fun and fast.

I'll see if I can take a few pictures tonight.

Off to make a bagel with butter for my little Katie...
I'll have one with cream cheese and olives.

Time for my Dr. Pepper.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.