Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.



*****


I like yesterday's question much bettter. If you haven't done that yet, you can still sum up your life in six words.
I love those!!!

Did you see what Karen wrote last night?

"All I need is this thermos."


Karen is my friend from up north, she is hilarious and can always make me laugh!

She should comment more, shouldn't she?


"Country life: my dream come true."

There's one for Karen. :o)





******

Okay all you Lost people....

Who is Eric?

Did she say, Eric?

My ears are going. I need captions.


******


Anyone terribly disappointed with who went home on American Idol?

I was not surprised at all. Although I liked the "Breaking up is hard to do" boy's voice.

I was amazed at Joanne's grace in losing. She complimented the other girls and said they were better.

Good for her. I love to see stuff like that.


******

I made my new recipe for the week already.

Any guesses?

It was delicious and super easy!


******


Look who felt like having her photo taken!

emma-2
Move over Francesco Scavullo! :o)
I didn't realize until just now, how the processing came out so much like his. I think it can be lightened a little bit more....
That's pretty exciting for me as he was a hero of mine back in the 70's.

A few of Scavullo's Portraits


20080220_5061


20080220_5001

20080220_4967

20080220_4976

I love a blurry shot.

There is every thing wrong with that last shot. But it is my favorite of the girls.

Love it!


Anyway....lots to talk about today!

I'll take a picture of my salt and pepper shakers when it lightens up around here


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.