Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged?

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of?

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?



************


Can you say, Annelle?
Can you say...Annelle?
annelle





I beg your pardon.
I beg your pardon.

Funny Katie. Our class clown.
The funniest girl in class.





********


I hope all you Lost-heads watched Lost last night. It was like a movie unto itself.

Truly stunning and wonderful. And I even cried.

Who knew Lost could make you cry.

It turns out that the Island is in a Bermuda Triangle of sorts, but not near Bermuda, if you know what I mean.

Wow. It was a great episode.

Those of you who have been watching a long time must have been blown away!!!


*********

Any comments on the eliminated American Idols?

Poor sobbing girl. That was so real. Well...real if it was me because I would have started crying too.


It's funny, in Katie's Pathway readers the authors make a big deal of learning not to cry. In the last few weeks there have been stories with both a little girl and a little boy who are ashamed to cry in school.
It must be more common than I realize. That when we are young, we cry very readily and we learn thru life to
control that strong emotion.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

It certainly is a common feeling for children for I remember feeling the same way; trying not to cry.

I know we must learn self-control....
but for some reason this just seems a bit stoic.

I suppose the world wouldn't run very smoothly if everyone was always breaking down in tears.

I don't know.



**********


What does the color yellow make you think of?
What would you photograph?

DSC_3840



Say! Happy Feb 29th!!!!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.